Contact Lenses in Jacksonville FL
Want Contacts that are right for you? Vauvision has the right option for you, no matter what your preferences and medical needs may be.
Types of contact lenses:
You have many options when it comes to contact lenses. Depending on your preferences, habits, and the specific condition of your vision, you may consider the following options:
Soft Contact Lenses
Soft contacts are considered the most comfortable and are the most frequently prescribed type of contact lens. Soft contacts are available for all types of vision correction, including astigmatism and multi-focal needs. Wear them occasionally, every day, and even overnight.
- Daily-wear contacts are a type of soft lens that can be worn for up to 18 hours, but they should be removed and cleaned nightly.
- Extended-wear contacts can be worn overnight. There are two different types of extended-wear contacts—one that is intended to be thrown out after seven days, and another that lasts for thirty days.
- Daily disposable contacts (single use) can be worn for one day and then thrown away.
- Color-changing contacts or color-enhancing contacts are another type of soft contact lens that can change the appearance of your eye color or just enhance it. Colored contacts can be prescribed even if vision correction is not needed.
Contacts for special needs, such as high astigmatism
- Gas-permeable contacts, or rigid contacts, offer sharper vision, especially for people with high refractive errors or high degrees of astigmatism. They can be more difficult to become accustomed to when compared to soft ones.
Contact lens Brands
Valuvision carries all, but not limited to, the following brands:
Get set for all day comfort. ACUVUE® ADVANCE® Brand with HYDRACLEAR®** helps keep your eyes feeling comfortable with a unique, silky, soft feel, from day to night.
Comfort and freedom are what ACUVUE® 2™ Brand lenses are all about. Almost since its introduction in 1999, the ACUVUE® 2™ Brand has been the best-selling hydrogel contact lens in the market. That's because they're easy to apply and remove, and they provide crisp vision.
It's bye-bye to dry with the #1 doctor-prescribed contact lens in the U.S. ACUVUE® OASYS® Brand features next generation HYDRACLEAR® Plus** technology that can keep your eyes comfortable all day long - even in tough surroundings that can make your eyes feel tired and dry.
The AIR OPTIX® brand is a family of breathable, high performance silicone hydrogel contact lenses from CIBA VISION® Corporation. AIR OPTIX® AQUA, AIR OPTIX® for ASTIGMATISM and AIR OPTIX® AQUA MULTIFOCAL (lotrafilcon B) contact lenses (available in late 2009) are FDA approved for daily wear or extended wear up to six nights. AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA (lotrafilcon A) contact lenses are the most breathable soft contact lenses and are FDA approved for daily wear and up to 30 nights of continuous wear.**
Biofinity® by Coopervision
Biofinity is a high performance silicone hydrogel soft lens which utilizes AQUAFORM® Comfort Science, an innovative material to provide many benefits including:
- High oxygen performance helping to keep eyes white and healthy
- Soft and moist lens material for excellent all day comfort
- Round lens edge for great comfort
- Aspheric front surface delivers sharper vision
Ciba Vision Dailies
The only daily disposable contact lens with a blink-activated moisturizing agent for refreshing, all-day comfort.
Fresh Looks Color Contacts
Your eyes can be your most spectacular accessory. With FreshLook, the #1 selling color contact lens, you can choose from a wide range of shades that suit you. Come in to Valuvision and see which color is right for you.
Bausch & Lomb SoftLens
SoftLens® is our family of hydrogel contact lenses; time-tested, deposit-resistant material for excellent comfort. There are choices for almost every type of vision correction, so more people can wear them, including those with astigmatism or presbyopia (the need for readers).
and Many More...