Saving money is beneficial when purchasing new contact lenses. As a result, consumers may decide to search for the latest deals online from discount companies. However, this does not guarantee that the lenses are the right fit and quality.
Purchasing contact lenses from your local eye doctor in Jacksonville, Florida, is the best option to guarantee the quality and accuracy of the contact lenses. The following are a few reasons why contact lenses should be purchased through your optometrist.
- Your doctor will guarantee that you receive the correct parameters for the contacts. Exact measurements are taken during the eye examination to select the best contacts.
- Contacts also have an expiration date and mailing companies may send expired lenses. Contact lenses provided by a local eye doctor will not be expired.
- Contact lenses can be easily exchanged. Having a local provider for your contact lenses allows patients to easily exchange their contact lenses if there are any problems.
- If all of the contact lenses are not utilized by the next eye exam, the optometrist is able to exchange unopened and unexpired boxes for free.
- Eye doctors are also able to purchase contact lenses in bulk which allows them to have competitive pricing.
- The cost of shipping can also increase the expense of purchasing new contact lenses. By ordering contact lenses from an eye doctor, patients do not have to be concerned about shipping fees.
- Quality is essential and the only way to guarantee the quality of the contact lenses is by purchasing from an authorized dealer. Optometrists are authorized to sell specific brands of contact lenses.